Tuesday 21 April 2015

SCOTT TELLS KOURTNEY TO ALWAYS SHAVE HER PUBIC HAIR

Proud of her body: Kourtney Kardashian flaunted her pregnant curves as she posed for a naked photoshoot during the latest episode of KUWTK 

Posing nude isn't at all strange to the Kardashian's. This time,  pregnant Kourtney currently expecting her third child did a nude photoshoot on a recent episode of keeping up with the Kardashians.

Scott however appeared displeased after he noticed Kourtney's pubic hair all overgrown and hanging out.
He said
'When her stomach is hanging over things, I don't think she realizes how unkempt her lawn can get. I think she forgets that hair still grows downstairs,' said Disick.
‘If you'd have asked me you would have known that when I was 11 I worked in a barbershop for three days. I can trim you up real nice,' Scott boasted.
'Her bush is hanging out like its the '80s and I am not going to stand for that. So if I have to get my hands dirty then I will.'


Proud partner: He later said:  'She does look quite amazing, she really has a glow to her. I am pretty proud of her'

Veteran: The last time she did a pregnant nude shoot was when she was carrying five-year-old son Mason

What a woman! She looked incredible in each shot as she displayed her naked formMixing it up: The mother tried out a variety of looks as she showcased her changing body

Snap happy: Kourtney didn't seem at all shy as she worked her magic in front of the camera 


Photo credits: E!/exposure

No comments:

Post a Comment