Tuesday 21 April 2015

GOOD IN BED AND BROKE OR STABLE, RICH AND BAD IN BED?




I'm a fan of Wendy Williams show.  The show  is sorta directly proportional to online blogs only that it's on TV. I hope to have a talk show one day, so help me God loool.
Anyway, while watching Wendy, in the ask Wendy segment, someone asked

''I am dating two guys at the same time(she'z having sex with both). Wendy now asked ''Do they know you are dating them both''? The lady replied yes. 
Her question was who to focus her attention on. The broke guy who isn't stable , is very good in bed while the rich and stable guy is awful in bed (dilemma), that's why she couldn't do away with either of them.
I thought about it really hard. I'm not in total support of double dating , but if you were faced with a similar dilemma, who would you choose? We all know that sex and money are damn important.

No comments:

Post a Comment