Monday 13 April 2015

APC SWEEPS GUBERNATORIAL POLLS IN MOST STATES OF THE FEDERATION



Gov-list

Pictured above are the Governorship elect candidates from about 21 states in federation. The results show APC clearly leading 16 states out of the  21 . Imo State Governorship election has been declared yet again inconclusive by INEC citing election malpractice in some LGA'S as their reason for the cancellation . This is the third time Imo State has had elections termed inconclusive over the years.


Below are results of winners who made it to the State House of Assembly in Lagos State. Actor Desmond Elliot emerged victorious  at the polls

Desmond Elliot (Surulere I), APC
Mrs Mosunmola Sangodara-Rotimi (Surulere II), PDP
Mr Folajimi Mohammed (Ikeja I), APC
Adedamola Kasunmu (Ikeja II), APC
Mr Wasiu Sanni (Lagos Island I), APC
Mr Giwa Shakirudeeen (Lagos Island II), APC
Mr Adekanye Oladele (Lagos Mainland I), APC
Mr Moshood Olarenwaju Oshun (Lagos Mainland II), APC
Hon. Funmilayo Tejuosho (Mushin I), APC
Hon. Olayiwola Olawale (Mushin II), APC
Dipo Olorunrinu (Amuwo-Odofin I), PDP
Hakeem Bello (Amuwo-Odofin II), PDP
Mr Mudashiru Obasa (Agege I), APC
Mr Ishahu Gbolahan (Eti-Osa I), APC
Mr Kazeem Alimi (Eti-Osa II), APC
Mr Oluwa Olatunji Fatai (Ajeromi-Ifelodun II), PDP
Mr Shokunle Hakeem (Oshodi-Isolo I), PDP
Mr Emeka Idimogu (Oshodi-Isolo II), PDP


Photo credits: Vanguard

No comments:

Post a Comment