Wednesday 22 April 2015

ACTRESS STEPHANIE OKEREKE LINUS SHARES SPECIAL MESSAGE TO HUBBY ON THEIR WEDDING ANNIVERSARY



She took to her website stephaniedaily.com and wrote
Today is a very special day for me. I’m sure by now you know why :)

It’s been three amazing years of marriage with my darling husband and I’m so grateful to God for all his mercies thus far.

I have so much to be thankful for, so much to celebrate, and its all because God has been so good to us. If I had to do this all over again, I will choose the same man. God bless you Linus Idahosa. You are one in a million.

I’ve been overwhelmed by your kind messages and wishes so far. Today has been really special ‘cos every where I turn, every message I check, I see prayers and blessings.

Thanks so much SL Fabz. You are the best!

May your marriages continue to grow from strength to strength.

xoxo

This is Stephanie's second marriage as she was previously married to Super Eagles defender Chikelu Iloenyosi.

No comments:

Post a Comment