Saturday 28 March 2015

WHAT NIGERIAN GIRLS AND LADIES SHOULD LEARN FROM SINGER MAYD , BATTERING AND BABY MAMA DRAMA

View this content on nollywoodmag's website

Things women go through for love , na wa oooo.
May D's baby mama  Debola (they have a son) has revealed how the ''Soundtrack'' crooner beat and battered her repeatedly till she left the relationship after she almost died.
On top of that, she knew he was cheating on her but consoled herself as the '' main chick''.
Worse is that they had dated for 8 years when he had nothing. She paid for his studio sessions with her school fees and stayed at home (When she said this, I got infuriated), and now he is a celeb, he tossed all her past efforts away.


MY TAKE/ OPINION

Please ladies , If you are a student,a  business woman or a salary earner, never give funds to a man who isn't committed you . Funds that will cost you your future, education, development  and progress. Do not give your entire business funds/capital, school fees(don't be a fool)  to a man in the name of love biko, ''shine ya eye''. Give, but give what if won't be paid back , you can cope and move on. Gone are those days when people thought, ''if I stand by him in tough times, he will appreciate me in future and be dedicated to me''. Give with an open mind so that you don't get devastated when not repaid as you ought to or appreciated.
That is why many naija girls want already made men these days. You suffer with a guy, next he makes it big and forgets the past.
Some responsible  men however always remember the past and stand by their women when they make it  big e.g Peter Okoye (Psquare) and Lola Omotayo, etc but omo, not all men are like Peter.
Secondly, not being judgemental at all, women should learn that sex and having a baby outside wedlock can't really hook a guy  who doesn't want to be with you. I personally have an experience of a young rich dude asking my hand in marriage two  months after his baby mama put to bed, and when I asked what became of the lady if we got married, he simply replied her pregnancy was a mistake stating he had no intentions to marry her OUCH!
He had the effrontery to insert his ''willy'' into her ''aso rock''' without protection and talked trash behind her back. Chai! Women have suffered. I simply scampered for my life. I love myself too much for any baby mama drama besides God is too great to give me chassis ( man never been married, with kids outside wedlock).

Thirdly, women shouldn't be afraid of being alone, or not being in a relationship. Most women feel incomplete without men in their lives and can put up with any monster in the name of dating. Some suffer all sorts of derogatory treatments, abuse (verbal and physical) all in the name of marriage and having a man.
While waiting for the right man, do your best to develop yourself and strive to be the bomb at your career, education or business.
MY DEAR, if that relationship can kill you, run for your life. Even God who frowns upon divorce wants you to achieve your divine purpose on earth, use your talents to promote his kingdom rather than have it cut short by a violent significant other.
It is not right for a man or woman to beat up their spouses or dates. Unfortunately, some see it as normal having grown up in abusive/violent homes themselves.

A word they say, is enough for the wise!

Below is an excerpt of Debola's account of her abusive relationship with May D

 The thing I couldn’t cope with was the fact that he beat me up at every slightest opportunity he had, he beats me up like a man, he beat me up so badly infront of our little boy all the time. He assaulted me regularly, I suffered domestic violence in silence, and this last time he beat me up so badly and I passed out.. I saw my life flash right infront of me. I witnessed been close to death, I prayed to survive each time he pounced on me, damaging several properties and breaking diff stuff on my head.

    This had to be my last experience, as I thought to myself, who will take care of my child for me if I die in his hands? Who will he call mother? Who will stand by him? So I left the relationship hurriedly without thinking of how much time, energy, resources that must have been wasted….

No comments:

Post a Comment