Saturday 28 March 2015

LADY ACHIEVES TINY WAIST BY WEARING WAIST TRAINER FOR 23 HOURS A DAY FOR 6 YEARS

Aleira shows off her body in a tiny dress with the word bebe written on it in crystalsAleira Avendano has a tiny 20-inch waist after wearing a corset for 23 hours a day for the last six years

Curvy Aleira Avendano achieved an eye-watering 20-inch waist - wearing a corset 23 hours a day.
The 1hr without the waist trainer happens whenever she wants to have a bath.
She has done this for 6 years despite doctors warning her about the dangers. She also had surgery done to enhance her boobs, bum , and nose.
Aleira claims that her tiny waist gets her attention wherever she goes, and hopes to break a record of having the tiniest waist. She stated that the waist trainer was uncomfortable at first, but she got used to it with time.
I in particular started using a waist trainer about a month ago, but haven't noticed any changes though I wear mine only when i'm leaving my house. Besides, I heard it is detrimental to health and could displace internal organs , affect the heart  and cause palpitations etc. Abeg, I don't want doctors giving me reasons why I can't have my Diamond, Pearl  and Michael (future kids names lool).







Photo credits:Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment