Thursday 22 January 2015

QUESTION OF THE DAY- HOW DID GENERAL BUHARI HAVE AN A1 IN IGBO LAUNGUAGE AND FAIL MATHS? PLUS STRANGE PASSPORT PHOTO ON RESULT




I have very naughty and hilarious friends. While news made rounds that GEN Buhari indeed had 5 credits excluding Mathematics and Wood work which he failed after Premium Times dug his results from Kastina , a particular friend of mine brought my attention to Igbo language. For some reason, I found it funny  when she said '' How come he failed Maths and got AI in Igbo launguage''?
Haba, people are not merciful at all lol. How many people actually  loved Maths in secondary school?
I for one didn't and some weak math teachers (except Mrs Ajala) didn't help matters at all.
But it is shocking  he had A1 in Igbo and CRK, but had a C5 in his own core language Hausa.

Secondly the passport photo is questionable. If you dig your WAEC/SSCE result and spot the passport photo, you will notice that you indeed looked young because you must have written your exams when you were about 15- 19 years old.

 I   googled wikepedia and it showed Buhari was born in 1942 meaning he is 72 years old ( My grandmother's age bracket , I'm cringing ). The WAEC results show they were written in 1961 . This shows he was about 19 years when he wrote the exams.
Now, look at the passport photo on that result. Does it in anyway look like a 19 year old's face? The passport looks alot much older than 19 (Na dem sabi sha). Hmmmm, in Nigeria, many things are possible ( you know what I mean sha looool).

May the best candidate win oooo. I'm so loving this dig up.

1 comment:

  1. This is very funny. How was it possible for GMB to have held several top portfolios without a confirmed certificate. But wait ooO! What has INEC been doing? Don't they verify Aspirant certificates? I cry for my country. **point of correction** check the result very well, the space for Igbo language is blank. i.e he didn't sit for igbo language.

    ReplyDelete