Sunday 18 January 2015

MUNA IS DEAD- A FAKE PERSON MAY BE USING HIS TWITTER HANDLE- MY INVESTIGATION



One thing for sure blogging has taught me is to SNOOP. I'm not proud of snooping , but my oh my, there are tons of information you can get about an individual through SNOOPING via social media and other platforms (Lips sealed).
I've saved a couple of friends and myself from fraudsters and individuals who could have made a mess of all of us, but thanks to investigation and snooping, we escaped and I am seriously thinking about training professionally on carrying out investigations.

Now , after the death of Muna surfaced, his cousin a friend of mine  vehemently stated that he is dead indeed. So I took an intense look on his twitter timeline debunking the story.
From bottom to top, the tweet reads '' I'm not a social media type that comes here everyday, I just logged in now just in time to sees some fake news about my enemy being dead''

That is a clear evidence it isn't MUNA OBIEKWE.
1st red flag ''My enemy being dead '', does not add up at all. I smell something fishy, an impersonator.

Look at the tweets of January 17 and 10

Why would a professional actor like Muna need professional hackers? Think people. 
On January 10 th the tweet reads '' Thnk God is Saturday''.
Now, if it is the real MUNA and he claims to have just logged in to find out the fake story, how come there were tweets on January 17th and 10th?
It is totally contradictory.

I SMELL A FAKE USER! Examine the tweets alot deeply.




No comments:

Post a Comment