Thursday 8 January 2015

''LEKKI WIFE'' KEIRA HEWATCH SHOWS OFF ABS



The actress who plays the role of ''Peace'' in the ''Lekki Wives'' series shared this photo on instagram and gushed saying

''This six pack business is sooo slow! I applaud patience and persistence and consistency, but I honestly dont know how some of d women who build their bodies do it! Frustration overwhelms me sometimes cos I don't see the sort of results I expect for the work I put in.... but I'll keep pushing... #Fitness #FitLiving #Abs #SixPack #SixPackProblems #Musclebuilding #HealthyLiving #Exercise #GetInShape #CleanLean #sweatitout #slowandsteady #SelfMotivation #Motivation #WorkForIt #PushYourself #GettingBikiniBodied #YouWillGetThere #Consistency''

Abeg is her tummy not flat already? Hian, and she is complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment