Friday 26 December 2014

WE CAN'T WAIT FOR LEKKI WIVES SEASON THREE- CHECK OUT SOME SCENES

Embedded image permalink

Ever since I discovered Lekki Wives, I have been very generous with my naira to the movie  CD vendors, and miserly with giving out my precious CD's to friends. I could say I'm a great promoter of the series, because asides  the movie Keeping Faith back in the day, I can rightly say it is the only Nigerian movie production that has engulfed my attention.
My infected friends who cut the series  bug  have been on my case asking if a season three is out , and I'm glad to let you know it is in the works.
I just can't wait. I'll definitely be one of the first people to buy it. Below are some scenes from season 3 yet to be released. Enjoy!


Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

No comments:

Post a Comment