Wednesday 17 December 2014

FINDING MR RIGHT EP 17- ''THE ENCOUNTER''




Hmmm, bodacious backside, nice makeup, I indeed look good I said to myself while I twirled to admire myself,  making sure everything was un perfect place. I was going to meet Vincent and had to look my best.
Guys are largely moved by what they see and first impressions matter I reckoned.
No sooner, Cynthia drove in with her boyfriend, while Vincent followed suit behind in his car. Not long after introductions were made and pleasantries were exchanged, Jumoke and I tagged along in Vincent’s car and we all went to hang out.
It was apparent a sort of matchmaking was going on as Vincent and I were left alone to get talking and bonding.
As he spoke, my hormones began running bunkers; imaginative juices began flowing as I imagined all the sexy and immoral stuff his lips could do to me. I was simply in cloud nine.
‘’Hello Tess, hello Tess, you aren’t saying anything ‘’ was what I heard him say after I jolted back from fantasy to reality. My fantasies and imagination knew no bounds.
Oh yes, I ‘m here, I covered up focusing hard on our discussion rather than day dreaming.
Over the next couple of weeks, Jalingo became my permanent abode and Vin as I fondly called him, my close pal.
I cared less what happened in my place of primary assignment. I was in LUST.
I tried so hard to quicken our bonding process, but Vincent was damn slow.
Maybe he isn’t that into me yet, I consoled myself. Maybe I’ll need to be a little more patient, he’ll come around, I concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment