Tuesday 30 December 2014

FINDING MR RIGHT '' DREAMS AND TROUBLE ''




 Will you take this man to be your lawful wedded husband, to have and to hold ……………………………………
It was all happening. I was beaming with Joy having to see Vincent next to me as my groom.
‘’You may kiss the bride ‘’ the pastor says and we both bend over to each other to have our kiss.

‘’Come on rude boy, boy won’t you get it up , take it , take it, love me, love me’’ Rihanna’s voice echoed as my phone began ringing .
 I sprang up realizing that I had been dreaming all the while and let out a deep sigh.
Oooooooooooooooo, who is this kill joy this early morning interrupting my beautiful dream, I let out a deep sigh.
‘’Hello, hello, hello Tessy , can you hear me? Nonye my youth service roommate asked. Nonye and I were serving in the same deprived community and shared a dilapidated room together.
I can hear you, I retorted.
‘’Where have you been Tess? Are you alright? We haven’t seen you around for weeks now and principal is upset with you. He says you let your students wallow away and they always loiter in the premises during your periods.
He threatens to take it up to NYSC secretariat and you know what that means  , extra months  of service ‘’.
My eyes rounded immediately. I had to leave town and go back to the deprived community.
Staying back for more months after service would cause me hypertension and stroke. I couldn’t let that happen due to negligence.
Vincent   hadn’t called me in 2 days, and I was fighting hard not call him either.
Luckily, we hadn’t any form of intercourse, so I wasn’t developing any feeling of being possibly dumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment