Monday 29 December 2014

COMEDIAN CHRIS ROCK AND WIFE TO DIVORCE AFTER ALMOST 19 YEARS OF MARRIAGE

Busy parents: The couple has two children, 12-year-old Lola Simone and 10-year-old Zahra Savannah; here they are all together (and with a younger friend) in March at the 27th Annual Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards in LA


The duo have two daughters together 12-year-old Lola Simone and 10-year-old Zahra Savannah. According to a statement by  Chris's wife Malaak Compton she said
'After much contemplation and 19 years of marriage, Chris and I have decided to go our separate ways,'.

'Being fortunate enough to lead a life of service by working with those most vulnerable makes me well aware of life's blessings, even when faced with difficulties. 
'While recognizing that this is a significant change, my children remain at the center of my life and their well-being is my top priority.
'It is in this spirit that I sincerely ask that their privacy and the privacy of our family be respected during this transition in our lives.'


Photo credits: Janet Gough

No comments:

Post a Comment