Wednesday 24 September 2014

MEGAN GOOD DEFENDS HERSELF AFTER BEING ATTACKED OVER NUDE PHOTOS SHE SENT TO HER HUSBAND



Actress Meagan Good was among the growing list of female celebrities who’ve fallen victim to having their private nudes leaked onto the Internet. 
Meagan had sent pictures of her boobs to her husband and had her phone and lappy accounts hacked.

A Christian said 
“Have several seats. Your [sic] married. Your husbands a pastor. And yall send each other nudes? How righteous is that union if y’all infatuated with the flesh? Oh right can’t be 100 percent pure because were [sic] only human and we fall short of perfect say that don’t give people the blow up,” one commenter wrote.

Meagan  replied, “One my husband is not a pastor.. two- we don’t send each other nudes.. I sent him pictures because I was away for months filming .. Three married sex or pictures are appropriate in my opinion .. And that’s the opinion that counts .. God bless my Fam in Christ.”

Another commenter accused her of not being a Christian and ratchet, to which Good responded, “girl bye. I have my own money and unlike someone who would even think to say something like that - I would never devout my life to anything for a 'look.' Now I might agree with the ratchet-ness part lol. But I prefer the team [sic] freespirited. Godbless.”

Another woman told her she should be ashamed for exposing her breasts in a restaurant with a child in the background.

The actress responded, “It was the day after I got married on my honeymoon. We we’re [sic] being silly. Have you never heard of someone flashing their husband to be cheeky? I’m not ashamed. We are allowed to have fun and be silly too. Oddly enough we are human beings. I know that’s hard to believe. Smh. Anywho people gon have their opinions. And God knows our heart. Godbless.”
Check out more nudes below


http://www.ddotomen.com/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2014-09-21-at-2.43.45-PM.pnghttp://www.ddotomen.com/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2014-09-21-at-2.44.10-PM.png


http://www.ddotomen.com/wp-content/uploads/Screen-Shot-2014-09-21-at-2.46.22-PM.png

No comments:

Post a Comment