Tuesday 2 September 2014

MADONNA ATTACKS FORMER BOYFRIEND , LADY GAGA AND EX HUSBAND GUY RITCHIE

Toyboy tales: According to The Sun, Madonna's new track slams the dancer's sexual prowess as well as mocking his lack of wealth, following their break up in 2013 after three years of dating

Madonna 56, has already slammed pop rival Lady Gaga and ex-husband Guy Ritchie after lyrics from her upcoming album were released last week.
But her toyboy former beau, 26, appears to be the latest on the receiving end of some rather harsh words in her recently-penned song, Unapologetic B***h.

Her new track slams the dancer's sexual prowess as well as mocking his lack of wealth, following their break up in 2013 after three years of dating.
The song contains the lyrics: 'I know you'd like it if I stayed home and cried. But that ain't gonna happen, here's the reason why: When we did it, I'll admit it, wasn't satisfied.

Another line boasted: 'I'm popping bottles that you can't even afford. I'm throwing parties and you won't get in the door.'
The track has a reggae-themed chorus, which Madonna ends with an expletive-filled rant against her former lover, with the line: 'You know you never really know how much your bulls**t cost me, but f**k you.'
it was revealed the star had taken aim at Lady Gaga in a leaked track from her new album Two Steps Behind Me, in which the 56-year-old singer described the Poker Face star as a 'copycat'.
'You're a copycat, Where is my royalty? You're a pretty girl, I'll give you that. But stealing my recipe, it's an ugly look,' Madonna sings in the hard-hitting song.

'Did you study me hard enough? You're never gonna be, you're just a wannabe me. Like a sister all messed-up, who's gonna help you out? In your fantasy, you can try it all. But you can't be me.
'You can walk the walk, even talk the talk. But you'll always be two steps behind me.'

Guy Ritchie also reportedly gets a battering in his ex-wife's lyrics to another track Heartbreak City in which she describes the memory of their relationship as 'haunting' and accuses him of using her for fame.
She sings: 'Cut me down the middle, f***ed me up a little. You said I was your queen. I tried to give you everything. And now you want your freedom.

'You got just what you came for, a bit of fame and fortune, and I'm no longer needed.
'You tore me into pieces, you didn't have no damn reason. I let you in my kingdom, you helped yourself with everything.
'I curse the day we met. This memory is haunting me. I wish I could forget.'
Madonna was married to the director from 2000 to 2008. The former couple have a son Rocco, 14, and an adopted son, David, eight, together.


Culled from DM

No comments:

Post a Comment