Wednesday 24 September 2014

FINDING MR RIGHT EP 10- THE ALLEGED HUSBAND SNATCHER




''You are a snatcher ooo, shameless pig''. Go and get your own man and stop running after people's men'' The first girl yelled.
''Is it my fault he came after me? If you were that good, he wouldn't leave you and come after me'' the second girl yelled.
No sooner, crowd gathered while the two ladies sought to exchange blows.
I had  come to visit a friend off  campus when the screams attracted me. I got closer to witness the fight myself while some hefty guys around tried separating the two ladies.
Wait a minute, the second like my coursemate. 
Of course I was right, the second lady was Chinwe my course mate.
''Shameless she goat, smelly vagina, slut, ''akwuna ''(prostitute)  were a couple of insults that filled the air, as  I sought trying to talk to Chinwe and see if she 'd at least  listen and stop fighting.
Finally, she paused to chill and calmed down for a while  and I talked her into coming with me to avoid further blows and exchanges of words.
Chinwe sat down and started explaining.
Not long , she burst out crying and gushed saying '' I have truly disgraced myself''. I have embarrased  my friends , people do not know the true story behind the fight. I never snatched anyone''.
It is ok Chi , stop sobbing , just calm down I encouraged her and she stopped.
Chinwe was a victim of circumstance. She had met Nsikan who appeared to be all over her.
Nsikan seemed heaven sent to her. He showered her with gifts , love and affection, but never really introduced her to anyone within his social circle. She never met his friends, let alone his family members or parents.
It was always about the sex or what sexual satisfaction he could get.
Chinwe revealed thst she had the hot's for Nsikan and never bothered to care. She resolved that since she was showering him with love and affection, and he was reciprocating with gifts et al, she could tolerate all other things that were not right in the relationship.It was only a matter of time and everything would take shape.
She being of Igbo tribe was a factor she considered to be the likely reason for Nsikan's behaviour, but she dismissed it. 
Unknown to Chinwe, there was more than met the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment