Thursday 4 September 2014

FACEOFF! WHO ROCKED THE SCENIC PRINT MIDI SKIRT BETTER- DR GUCCI OR ANNABELLE?



Naija  is blessed with hot and beautiful women ooo ( You can deny it , but that is none of my business lol).
So my friend Amaka getting married soon imposed an asoebi on me not minding i've not been to the tailors for 3 years now due to  their constant disappointments. There I was , cracking my brain on what style to sew my ankara, which tailor to give it to etc and I decided to visit some popular fashion sites for inspiration and found Annabelle  on Naijagirlskillingit rocking the same scenic print midi skirt as Dr Gucci , a medical practitioner and fashion blogger (Diary of a Doc Diva) .You  bet I got an inspiration for a fashion faceoff lol.
Back to the main business of the day ( smiles). Who rocked the midi skirt better?
Check out full pictures below




Dr Gucci




Annabelle

1 comment: