Tuesday 10 June 2014

PART 1 - SPICE UP YOUR SEX LIFE WITH THESE 8 FEASIBLE SEXUAL POSITIONS

THE REVERSE COWGIRL

Embedded image permalink
I recently got a mail from a dedicated fan of my blog commending me on my article on bizzare sexual positions (Check previous posts). She also begged and asked that I share feasible and doable sexual positions so she could spice up her sex life with her hubby. I hope other followers of my blog can learn and be good  at the art of love making .

Featured in this post are 8 feasible sexual positions you could try out.
 Please , please, this post is for married couples ooo not for fornication and adultery (covers face loool). If you must do the do, always remember to practise safe sex wearing a condom, but abstinence for the unmarried is still the best ( though it's hard , I agree *smiles*)

THE COUNTER TOP
.
Embedded image permalink

This is mostly practiced by those involved in office romance, though I don't support it. Couples could also role play at home using a kitchen cabinet, the dining table etc.

THE T SQUARE

Embedded image permalink

Looking at this position, you can see that the man and woman form a letter T

THE PRISON GUARD

Embedded image permalink

Here, the man grabs the hands of the woman like she is being handcuffed. Care has to be taken , so the woman isn't injured in this process.

THE SURF BOARD
Embedded image permalink

Here the woman is positioned like she is surfing and the man gets his knees bent to offer her support.
Beyonce mentioned this position in her song '' Drunk in Love'


AFTERNOON DELIGHT
Embedded image permalink
Easy as 1, 2, 3

THE G FORCE

Embedded image permalink
Care has to be taken to avoid broken necks and aches though


STANDING

Embedded image permalink


TO BE CONTINUED . I know you want to see it all. Patience darlings, patience hahahahhaha.

4 comments:

  1. Na now u come

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weldone babes

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is what people want to be seeing. Na now you have come my dear.

    ReplyDelete