Wednesday 6 November 2013

NICKI MINAJ LASHES BACK AT KENDRICK LAMAR



So Kendrick Lamar mentioned a couple of names in his song and failed to mention Nicki Minaj's name as a key player.
She got really upset and lashed at him.
Check out what she said below


The rapper expressed her dissatisfaction during a recent interview with Power 105.1:

I'm probably in the top five of the n---s he did mention, so go and do your motherf--king research. But, I also feel like he maybe one of those respectful gentlemen that probably felt like 'I don't want to say a female's name.' Or maybe he just don't think the kid is ill. But the kid knows the kid is ill, so I don't need to be on anybody's d--k. ... I'm the queen of New York. I'm the king of New York. Let me tell you why. Platinum albums. Albums. Plural. No. 1 in five motherf--king countries, n---a. Don't play with me. You better respect my motherf--ing gangsta, bitch. When you got an album that goes No. 1 in Japan, the U.K., Australia, America and Canada at the same motherf--king time, then you can speak my motherf--king name.
Minaj delivers this colorful response with her signature brand of flair. The rapper took to Twitter post-interview to clarify that she does not, in fact, think she is the "king of New York."

Lol. I'm going to post the full interview. It was all in fun. For the record, Hov is the king of NY in my eyes. 😘😘😘😘🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

— IG: @NickiMinaj (@NICKIMINAJ) November 3, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment