Tuesday 29 October 2013

KEMI OLUNLOYO WRITES OPEN LETTER TO HER FANS ABOUT HER CELIBACY OF 7 YEARS



Below is what she wrote

I LOVE sex but it will take a while before I ever get into bed with another man. I vowed that I will not have sex till I get married. I wish I did not have sex before having kids. Pls tell that to a young girl today. #NoSexbeforeMarriage

The man marrying me will be lucky cos they will hear my screams in Lebanon when I have that next orgasm. I'm in a very hormonal time of life. Feel like 16 again. Even though after a horrifying female circumcision at 5 a Yoruba tradition designed to ruin your sexuality, I was In a Western country that provided alternatives like sex toys. I never used dildos bcos the shape of a penis in plastic is a turn off. I revealed on Splash FM that I prefer vibrators to achieve orgasms which prompted many Nigerian men to offer me sex making them look like male prostitutes. Look at the bigger picture. Many Nigerian women do not readily have access to sex toys. Many are suffering in huge silence. Many in marriages. One of the reasons I created Facebook.com/HerSexcellency.

Never encourage sex before marriage. I wish I can change that but that was my path and I love my children. One day I will meet the man of my dreams. God pls give me my husband this Christmas.

Thank U everyone.

KOO

No comments:

Post a Comment