Sunday 8 September 2013

STRIKING - LADY GAGA'S BRA IN HER APPLAUSE VIDEO



It's no news that the name Lady Gaga is synonymous with outlandish and bizarre outfits.
While blogging in the early hours of this morning , I had the privilege to watch Lady Gaga's latest video tagged '' Applause''. The song really has a nice message and the video I must say is really tight.

While watching, I saw what looked like arms around her breasts and felt someone was actually covering them.
I got shocked when she danced and moved in all directions, with the arms still intact  and got curious.
Looking closer, I discovered it was a bra lol and  marveled at the thought and creativity behind the bra.
Incase you haven't watched her applause video, you guys should check it out on you-tube.
Check out another picture below.

No comments:

Post a Comment