Wednesday 28 August 2013

MILEY CYRUS'S FATHER, ROBIN THICKE'S MOTHER AND WIFE REACT TO MILEY'S VMA PERFORMANCE





Watching Miley Cyrus and her raunchy performance with Robin Thicke at the VMA's on Sunday, one would be curious to know what Miley's parents and Robin Thicke's family thought of Miley's grinding .

Miley's father 52 year old  Billy Ray Cyrus when asked about how he felt seeing his daughter do all the grinding replied saying 
"Of course I'll always be here for Miley. Can't wait to see her when she gets home," 
"She's still my little girl and I'm still her dad regardless how this circus we call show business plays out. I love her unconditionally and that will never change." 



Robin Thicke's mother said ''I do not understand what is Miley Cyrus Trying to do," she said. "I just keep thinking of her mother and father watching this."
 Thicke's mother was startled by all the grinding and Lack of apparent boundaries.
She went on gushing and saying  "I was not expecting her to be putting her butt That close to my son. The problem is, now I can never unsee it.
"I think she's in this misbegotten attempt of hers. And I think it was not beneficial. I did not get her what was the point."
"It was so over the top as to be Almost a parody of Itself," she said.

Robin Thicke's wife Paula Patton wasn't bothered about the whole performance because she knew that things would get raunchy and heated on stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment