Wednesday 19 June 2013

I AM NOT A LESBIAN : BBA ZAINAB SHERIFF SAYS

Photo: Lol

Who can remember when I posted this picture of Zainab ( wearing a bra) and this lady pictured above on my blog?
Well, a couple of blogs tagged Zainab a lesbian reason being that she is always spotted doing some suggestive stunts like kissing , groping etc with other chicks.

I actually don't think Zainab is a lesbian because she's highly spirited , '' crazy'' ,  doesn't give a hoot and can actually do some unexpected stuff evident with her behavior in the Big Brother Africa house last year.
But seriously , can you really blame bloggers? People judge by what they see.
She took to her facebook page debunking reports circulating that she is a lesbian.
Check out what she had to say below

Me being on naija and gh news for being a lesbian is just not entertaining to me no more, and what's up with all this lesbian zaianb sheriff blogging going on? Cant a girl take silly pics with girlfriends no more? The only reason I wonna be filthy rich is so I can employ someone to clean my vjj's every morning cuz I dont even wonna touch it, not to talk of eating another chick vjj's....seriously tho, who doz dat?

No comments:

Post a Comment