Friday 31 May 2013

UTI NWACHUKWU, HELEN PAUL, GIDEON OKEKE, SYLVIA NDUKA, YVONNE VIXEN EKWERE ETC AT JMARTINS AND NNEZI'S WEDDING



Who says one has to wear white on their wedding day? Since I am in love with color I may try pink , red or other colors for my wedding oo ( My parents and future  in-laws bear with me).
Afterall, Jmartins and Nnezi wore black ( often referred to as a sad and burial color) and their love is  still shinning like a big bright diamond.
Lest I  forget ,  Jmartins is a lucky guy. 
Having known Nnezi so well wayback from school ( Secondary and University) , I can firmly state  she isn't only beautiful on the outside , but on the inside as well.
I wish them a happy married life filled with Gods blessings.
Check out more celebs that graced the occasion















1 comment:

  1. Chidinma she actually wore white 4 d church service. The black was for d reception&a short gold dress afterwards...

    ReplyDelete