Friday 31 May 2013

APPEARANCE ISN'T REALITY - TERRY G BATHES SON



I am back again, and I got inspired to write this article after I spotted Nigerian singer Terry G bathing his lovely son in the picture above ( I can't predict when my inspiration comes lol).
Incase you have no Idea who Terry G is, he is a popular Nigerian singer who is known for his unique style of music.

He has mesmerized our ears with popular tunes like '' Akpako'', Akpako Bum Bum, ''Ginger your swagger'' to mention  a few.
Did you say unique? you may ponder. Yes, unique in the sense that he often appears crazy and energetic when he performs which gives a lay man the impression that he is truly crazy , razz and must be high on drugs or an external substance etc .
Seeing Terry G bathing his baby boy truly confirms the adage that says '' Appearance isn't always reality''.
He may look crazy / razz on the outside , but has a good heart on the inside which is more important.
Terry G may not have the physical  appearance i.e , sleek, smooth, prim and proper look that appeals to most ladies and parents , but he is a good father and a good man.
A chick may end up with a sleek, smooth, extreme handsome guy who may turn out to be a wife beater or a ''show face daddy''( I no want ooo).
How many male celebrities bring out their time to give their babies a bath?
In-fact I'm gonna set my priorities right when choosing a hubby with more concentration on the inner. Terry G rocks!!
 Meanwhile, ''Dear Future Husband'', please take note. Bathing our baby, bomboy or bambino is not my work alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment