Tuesday 9 April 2013

WHO DO YOU WANT TO WIN NIGERIAN IDOL 2013 ?-WATCH MOSES AND DEBBIE RISE'S PERFORMANCE THIS PAST SUNDAY



I watched the final performance by the two last standing stars on Nigerian Idol Moses and Debbie Rise this past Sunday.The winner will be announced this coming Sunday.
 I was simply blown away by their performances and was so glued to my TV  that I forgot I was cooking and ended up with burnt food.

No qualms anyway, their performances were enough to keep me satisfied the remaining evening.
There is just something mind-blowing about Moses  aka Teddy Bear's voice . 
Don't get me wrong, Debbie is a great singer, but hearing Moses sing sends chills down my spine. I am like '' God, where was I  when you were sharing voices as talent?''.
Sha, God knows if I could sing, Nigeria and the whole world wouldn't be able to contain me lol.
Beyonce's ''garagara'' na small thing , I will twist, whine, roll on the floor, fly in the name of singing lol.
Who do you want to be  Nigerian Idol winner this year, Moses or Debbie Rise?
In case you missed their amazing performances this past Sunday, you can check out the videos  below.










1 comment:

  1. U r right chidimma and there's notin 2 b sori about. Debbi rise is gud but not a match to moses. I just pray the watch word of nigerian idol is transparency and d viewers r not votin out of sentiment or relationship. Otherwise I will neva participate in dis show in future. Chioma o.

    ReplyDelete