Tuesday 2 April 2013

VERY FUNNY - ''IBADAN BODY SPRAY'' UNVEILED


Just  when I thought ''My Oga at the top'' had died down and no longer made me laugh as hard, Nigerians have come again with a body spray named '' IBADAN BODY SPRAY''.
 I really don't know who made this or the brain behind the spray, but it is simply hilarious.
Incase you are reading this post and not Nigerian, Ibadan is the capital of a state named Oyo in Nigeria.
Apparently the brain behind the spray chose the name ''Ibadan '' for reasons best known to him/her.
I wont be surprised if other business men in Nigeria follow suit with '' Ajegunle'' body spray, ''Oshodi'' body spray, ''Onitisha'' body spray etc.
Nigerians will not kill me with laughter before my time looool!

2 comments:

  1. This perfume is really Good, you can also use along with drysol, it may gives you 100% sweat free, click the link to buy drysol online

    ReplyDelete
  2. where can i get dyrsol in nigeria 08039716419

    ReplyDelete