Tuesday 9 April 2013

RAY J CLAIMS SINGLE ''I HIT IT FIRST'' NOT ABOUT KIM KARDASHIAN



I earlier brought news about Ray J's latest single  ''I Hit It First'' with Kim Kardashian in bikini on the cover which I see as clear evidence ( Check previous posts).
He is now claiming he wasn't referring to Kim in the song.
Ray J  singer Brandy’s little brother took to Hot 97 this morning in an attempt to clear things up and avoid any potential beef with Yeezy and Co. ”It’s a song, it’s not about that,” he told the radio station. ”They just gotta keep it on the surface. I’m not trying to create no war, it’s all love; we’re doing music.”
I hear! The music, in this case, includes lyrics like, “She might move on to rappers and ballplayers/But we all know I hit it first” and “If you were to come back to me, girl/We’ll make another movie” and  ”I had her head going north and her a– goin’ south/But now baby chose to go west.” 
I am sure he is avoiding being sued. #Stupid ex seeking popularity with Ex's fame#.

No comments:

Post a Comment