Wednesday 3 April 2013

EVERY PART OF MY BODY IS AN ASSET- ACTRESS TITI OSINOWO REVEALS



 Titiola  Osinowo an English Language student of Tai  Solarin University of Education(TASUED), Ijebu Ode, Ogun State was in a recent interview with Nigerian tribune.
In the interview, Titi opened up about her personal life, philosophy, goals and career as an actress.
Her  answers to some questions asked caught my attention .


When asked about Foray into acting.
Acting is my passion. I joined the industry seven years ago as a freelancer, I do not belong to any caucus, neither did I train under anybody in the industry. I had to do it on a part-time basis because of my schooling. I am in my final year now. My first movie was Ese Aimodi. I’ve lost count of the number of movies I have featured in till date.  I have never had a challenging role because all the roles I’d played so far had been good. The only challenge I faced when I started was meeting the right people.


Greatest physical asset.
I cherish every part of my body.  

Special treat.
I give myself a treat with my husband.


What I won’t be caught dead wearing.
I don’t wear bikini. Then on bra and pant, I believe that one’s underwear should not be seen, it should be covered by one’s dress. I do not wear bikini too.


Hmm, Titi sounds like a handfull lol

1 comment:

  1. ones underwear shuld not be seen, but her breasts shuld be bared, God help u

    ReplyDelete