Friday 4 January 2013

MEET THE MAN DUBBED "BUBBLE MAN"


Often times we complain of various issues, no job, no money, no food, no husband(some girls complain ooo hehe lol  ), wife, no this , no  that  etc (I inclusive).

We should be grateful that we are alive, hale and hearty. Most of all, you have eyes to read my blog (laughs).

Read the story of the "BUBBLE MAN" and leave a comment.

WARNING : PICTURES CONTAIN SENSITIVE CONTENT







An Indonesian man is in search of a cure for bubble-like tumors that caused havoc on his body - if not for himself than for his children, who fear they will be suffering a genetic disease.

Wisnu Chandra, nicknamed the "bubble skin man", wears a ski mask and sunglasses to hide his appearance on the rare occasions when he walks outside.

Now, desperate for help, the 57-year-old is making public his condition. His plight will be presented in a one-hour documentary debuts Wednesday on The Learning Channel.



  








"People have never been teased or ridiculed me directly, but look at me and avoid me. Most people act very strangely around me," said Wisnu last fall, according to the news media.
"It makes me feel very insecure and angry when people treat me differently," he added.
He began to feel the bumps on his skin when he was 19, he said. He married a few years later, and his condition intensified ever since.

At the age of 32, it spread all over his face, according to reports.

The doctors told Wisnu the tumors were benign, possibly caused by a genetic disorder caused by abnormalities in the nervous system, reported the news media.

At first, he was prescribed different types of creams, but they did not work.
Meanwhile, he and his wife, Nanik Tri Haryani, had four children together.

He was sure she would leave him."But I refused," said his wife, according to the news media. "Seeing him get on with life despite his changing appearance was, for me, a sign of great strength, not weakness."

Wow now that is a loving and dedicated wife.

Ma tysiące bąbli na ciele - Chandra Wisnu, 57-letni mieszkaniec Indonezji, od lat zmaga się z poważną i bardzo rzadką chorobą skóry. Jego ciało pokrywają tysiące bolesnych bąbli. Choroba zaatakowała mężczyznę niemal 40 lat temu. Pierwsze guzki zaczęły pojawiać się na jego twarzy, gdy miał 19 lat. Leki przepisywane przez dermatologów nie pomagały. Do tej pory Wisny ukrywał swą chorobę przed ludźmi. Teraz jednak przełamał wstyd, gdyż pierwsze objawy choroby wystąpiły również u jego dzieci - 32-letniego Martina oraz 26-letniej Lisy. Mężczyzna, którego nie stać na opłacenie konsultacji lekarskich, apeluje za pośrednictwem dziennikarzy o pomoc, mając nadzieję, że uda się wreszcie znaleźć lek na tę dziwną chorobę.

His family

3 comments:

  1. I'm amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both equally
    educative and interesting, and let me tell you, you have hit
    the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that too few people are speaking intelligently about.

    I am very happy that I found this in my search for something concerning this.


    Feel free to surf to my website: best registry cleaner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idd never seen that before. And its amazing to see someone that dont dtruggles that much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have they found a cure??
    you have an amazing family

    ReplyDelete